Company – BNY Mellon (
Job title: Lead/Java Developer
Job type: Fulltime - Directly on Bank W2
Location: Downtown Manhattan – NYC and/or Jersey City, NJ
Salary: 140k to 170k (As per Skills & Experience) + Bonus
Visa status: US Citizen, Green Card Holder
Benefits for Full Time: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Looking for Senior Java developers with Oracle DB experience for our Enterprise Payment Hub (EPH) and Enterprise Matching Hub (EMH) applications.
- Strong, independent, Senior Java Developer with solid design and development experience
- Financial Services industry experience is a MUST – knowledge of USD and/or multi-currency payments processing would be a HUGE plus
- Excellent communication skillset is a must as the resource will consult with business user groups, business analysts, testers, infrastructure and many other areas
- Experience with Agile Development
Hands-on experience with:
Requirement Job I:
- Java (at least 10 years)
- Oracle Database (at least 5 years)
- ExtJS or AngularJS
- Spring Framework
- Apache HTTP Server
- Tomcat Application Server
- IBM MQ
Requirement Job II:
Oracle (7 years), Java (5 years) and Shell scripting (2 years). Someone who’s done following with Oracle:
- DB stored procedures/triggers
- DB backups
- DB restores
- DB Purging
- DB Tuning (AWR reports, other DB monitoring tooling, etc.)
- DB Failover/Failback
- DB High Availability (Oracle RAC)
- DB migration
- Other DB maintenance activities
If you are interested in pursuing for this position, please provide me with a recent resume & answer our questions mentioned below.
- What is your USA work authorization status (US citizen, Green Card, EAD, H1B)?
- Please give us 3 time slots between Monday to Friday to call you for further discussion about the role:
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an EOE employer.